Posted By Administration,
Friday, June 20, 2014
| Comments (0)
Originally posted on 4/1/2013
32 more alliance professionals have obtained the Certification of Achievement–Alliance Management (CA-AM), the basic certification that signifies a mastery of core operational competencies related to running an existing alliance. These individuals have boosted their careers as certified alliance professionals on balance steer their alliances to their goals at a higher rate than partnerships run by uncertified personnel.
Congratulations to the following newly CA-AM–certified professionals:
- Chaz Nichols, Amico International
- Fred Darnell, Availity, LLC
- Tanya Ferris, Availity, LLC
- Gene Funkhouser, Availity, LLC
- Steve Jax, Availity, LLC
- Matthew McCredie, Availity, LLC
- Ana Brown, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Simon Hayes, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Michael Nabhan, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Peter Woodward, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Brent Miller, Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Lane Nordell, Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Warren Orr, Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Angela Boyhan, Norgine
- Christian Schirvel, Novartis
- Chris Hipple, Panduit
- Boris Perlin, Panduit
- Karen Harris, PTC
- Derek Dreyer, SAS Institute
- Varun Joshi, SAS Institute
- William Campbell, Schneider Electric
- Pere Huguet, Schneider Electric
- David Haas, SunGard Public Sector, Inc.
- William Cunningham, USAA
- Julie Laferty, USAA
- Brian Moore, USAA
- Jill Archer, Verizon
- Jamie French, Verizon
- Theresa Hardy, Verizon
- Peter Hirsch, Verizon
- Robert Juliano, Verizon
- Paul Dodge, Ricoh Americas Corporation
This post has not been tagged.