An ASAP Corporate membership is recommended for companies looking to build and maintain an alliance management practice and provide alliance management teams the core skills to achieve company goals. It brings a multitude of tangible and intangible benefits to your organization, including:
- Increased branding exposure and visibility in ASAP communications vehicles such as ASAP’s Web site, ASAP Media properties, and ASAP’s Organizational Directory
- Unique networking opportunities with executives from other companies and industries facing similar challenges and looking for new partners
- Greater discounts on training, workshops, research, advertising, and conferences
- Exclusive privileges at our Global Alliance Summit, the largest annual gathering of leading alliance executives and companies
- Invitations to select events
- Leadership opportunities in shaping ASAP initiatives and the future of the organization
The benefits of corporate membership extend to companies of all sizes. Make your company an ASAP Corporate member and maintain your company’s commitment to alliance excellence, the professional development of your alliance management personnel, and the future of the profession itself.
To sign your company up for a corporate membership or receive more information on pricing and benefits, please complete the form on this site, or contact Lori Gold, ASAP’s manager of member services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-562-1630 ext. 203.