To register for this Online Webinar, please click the "Register" link above
Channel Account Managers, Channel Leaders, Partner Managers
Educate participants on success factors to lead an indirect channel strategy and drive productive initiatives. What are the challenges to plan for, what do resellers expect from their vendor partners.
Do you find that Resellers/Partners take a long time to develop?
Do you feel like the indirect organization is the red-headed step-child?
Is your indirect channel strategy understood by your organization?
Do you need to simplify growth and new customer programs?
- How do you influence resellers to be so passionate about your product/service that they want to promote them to the world?
- How to best recruit this type of reseller, retain and keep motivated?
- As a Channel Account Manager, what can you do to influence your organization to better understand and support an indirect channel strategy
- What does a day-in-the-life look like for successful Channel/Partner managers
- Do you have the appropriate recognition programs in place to drive the right behavior and results
JAY McBAIN is an accomplished speaker, author and innovator in the IT industry. Jay has spent his 21 year career in various Executive sales, marketing and strategy roles with IBM, Lenovo and Autotask. He is currently the CEO of ChannelEyes, who are reinventing the way vendors communicate, engage and enable their channel partners. He currently serves as Chairman emeritus of the CompTIA Vendor Advisory Council and Managed Services Community.
As a futurist, and long standing member of the World Future Society, Jay is an expert in Pervasive Computing, which is the study of future computing models and the resulting impact on society, as well as Managed Services, Healthcare IT and Cloud Computing.
Named to the Top 40 Under Forty list by the Business Review, Top 25 Newsmaker by CDN Magazine, Top 50 Global Channel Influencer by Penton, top 100 Most Respected Thought Leader by Vertical Systems Reseller Magazine, member of Global Power 150 by SMB Magazine. As well as Top 250 Global Managed Services Executives by MSPmentor.