To register for this Face to Face chapter event, click on the Register link above.
A distinguished group of panelists representing Corporate Strategy and Alliance Management will share their opinions on the role of strategic Alliance Management in the creation of Corporate Strategy and where we see this function going in the future.
Key topics for discussion include:
- How do companies use partnerships and alliances in their corporate strategies and what objectives do they address?
- What are the pros and cons of having established functions and people responsible for corporate strategy and alliance management compared to less formal/ specialized approaches?
- How can Alliance Managers get a seat at the Corporate Strategy table? And how can they indirectly influence corporate strategy development? What are key drivers and barriers?
- What is the role of Alliance Mgmt in Corporate strategy?
- What are some success stories and lessons learned?
Please consider inviting your colleagues who contribute to managing your alliances.
Jennifer von Briesen, Vice President, State Street Corp., and Boston Chapter President of the Association for Strategic Planning
Tony DeSpirito, Managing Director, Strategic Accounts at Schneider Electric
Dave Gilbertson, VP, Corporate Strategy and Global Growth, Kronos
Samantha O’Connor, Executive Director, Head of Strategy and Business Planning Centers for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI), Pfizer
Brooke A. Paige, Staff Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, and Chief of Staff, HealthCore, Inc.
6:00 - 6:30 pm Networking
6:30 - 8:00 pm Program
8:00 - 8:30 pm Networking
This is a great opportunity to catch up with your alliance management colleagues, enjoy a light dinner and come away with actionable ideas.