2016 ASAP European Alliance Summit
The New Ecosystem for Partnerships
November 3–4, 2016
Click Here to Register Today!
Thought Leader Global and The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals are proud to organize the 2016 ASAP European Alliance Summit. Hear from 30 directors of strategic alliances, joint ventures, ecosystems and innovation. Have access to two dedicated streams of presentations to tailor your agenda. The conference features several events in one, a full event for those interested cross-industry alliance/partnership approaches, partnerships ecosystems, and content for life sciences, technology companies and other industries. Attendees are free to move between either stream throughout the conference.
Click here to download the registration brochure
Professional Development Opportunity at The 2016 ASAP European Alliance Summit
Certification of Achievement–Alliance Management (CA-AM) Prep Workshop
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 ASAP will be offering the Certification of Achievement–Alliance Management (CA-AM) Prep Workshop. The ASAP alliance management certification program offers members the opportunity to demonstrate their mastery of core alliance skills and the management of all forms of collaborative business relationships.
This workshop will provide you the knowhow required to manage alliances professionally:
- Discover the alliance life cycle framework
- Get access to ready-to-implement alliance management tools and techniques
- Analyse and discuss inspiring alliance business cases
- Test your collaborative skills while playing fun and interactive business games
Join us for a full day workshop! For additional information and to register click here.
Royal Garden Hotel
2-24 Kensington High Street
London, W8 4PT
Phone: +44 (0)20 7937 8000
Promotional code: 021116LEAD
Reservations can be made by emailing the address below or calling the phone number. Please include the promotional code (021116LEAD) to obtain the £205 GBP rate.
Room rate is valid until October 5th.
Unique Features of this Event:
- 30 case study presentations from Alliance, JV and Partnerships Departments (all in-house), Practical Insights and Unbiased information
- 27+ Heads of Alliances, Joint Ventures, Corporate Partnering, Ecosystems and Business Development
- 15+ different countries represented for a truly global group of perspectives
- 10+ different industries represented including pharma/life sciences, energy, technology, automotive, manufacturing, engineering, consumer goods, telecom, chemical, etc. in two unique streams
- Emerging Trends: the Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Life Science Ecosystems, Automotive Partnerships, Telecoms, Digital Ecosystems, IP, Startup Partnerships, Smart Cities, Innovation, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEO, CFO, Directors, Managers of:
Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures, M&A, Corporate Development, Business Development, Portfolio Management, Integration Units, Human Resources, Programme Management, Change Management, Corporate Strategy, Strategy Execution, PMO
Exclusive Corporate Perspectives:
- Facebook - New Partnership Models in a Digital Landscape
- Sanofi, Philips, IBM, Cisco - From Bilateral Alliances to Portfolios and Ecosystems
- Syngenta, Huawei - Digital Ecosystems
- Unilever - Ensuring a Collaborative Mindset as the Success Factor for Strategic Alliances
- Takeda - Centers of Excellence: Reaching Higher Levels of Development in your Alliance Relationships
- AstraZeneca - Maximizing Value though Divestments
- Oracle - Managing Channel at a Time of Market Transformation
- Bayer - Best Practice on R&D, Innovation and Partnerships with Academia
- Servier Monde - Setting Up an Alliance Management Function in Your Organization
- Johnson & Johnson - Making your Alliance Global
- Lundbeck - How to Manage IP in Innovation and Technology Partnerships
- GSMA - Develop the Design & Managing Partnership Models
- Nick Jenkins, Marketing Partnerships and Ecosystem Director, UK, Facebook
- Yuval Dvir, Head of EMEA Online Partnerships, Google for Work, Google
- Hans Lindner, Head Global External Innovation and Alliances, Bayer
- Sebastien Collignon, Director IOT Ecosystem EMEAR, Cisco
- Michael Sumpter, Head of Alliance Mgmt, Servier Monde
- Denis Gautheret, Vice President Alliances & Business Development, Deutsche Telekom
- Ruben Garcia Santos, CSAP, Programme Manager Strategic Partnerships, Novo Nordisk Haemophilia Foundation
- Sarah Sanders, Director of Partnerships, Ecosystem Strategy & Partnerships, GSMA
- Michael Moser, Alliances Network Collaboration, Dassault
- Nils Bosma, GM JV Asset Management, Shell
- Patrick Nielly, SVP Strategic Alliances, Ipsen
- Steve Twait, VP, Alliance and Integration Mgmt, AstraZeneca
- Aileen Smith, Head, Digital Ecosystem Development, Huawei
- Mikael Bäck, Global Head of Strategy Development & Portfolio, Ericsson
- Anoop Nathwani, President UK Chapter, ASAP
- Annick de Swaef, President Benelux Chapter, ASAP
- Frank Grams, VP, Head Alliance Management & Transactions, Sanofi R&D
- Cindy Warren, VP, Alliance Management, Johnson & Johnson
- Moneshia zu Eltz, Head of Strategic Alliances and Corporate Venturing, Philips
- Jean-Marc Gottero, VP A&C Cloud EMEA, Oracle
- Heather Fraser, Global Lead, Life Sciences & Healthcare, IBM
- Alistair Dixon, Senior Director, Global Alliance Mgmt, Takeda
* For a complete list of speakers and sessions click here to download the registration brochure.
What attendees are saying...
"Excellent event. Good to share ideas and network with like-minded European peers" – VP Strategic Alliances, Ipsen
"Lots of interesting presentations and insights. Great opportunity for networking which is extremely valuable" – VP Partnership Management, Deutsche Telekom UK
Discounts on registration fees are available to ASAP Members based on membership type. Group discounts for 2 or more attendees are also available.
For more information send the organizers at Thought Leader Global an email: