ASAP offers memberships for individuals and corporations. Organizations can choose between Global Membership and Corporate Membership. Click a membership tab below for a brief overview:
Global Membership At-a-Glance
ASAP Global membership is for organizations who wish to establish themselves as leaders and partners of choice, fostering core skills to achieve company goals, and developing better ways of executing business through alliances.
To see a list of our Global Members, click here.
- Provides the company with up to 100 membership roster seats with ASAP
- The opportunity to allocate membership roster seats to alliance partners
- An advisory board seat to help shape policy and interests
- Access to Leadership and Chief Alliance Officer Forums
- Preferred speaking opportunities at ASAP events
- Highest level of branding and logo recognition within electronic, publications, print and event signage
- Editorial opportunities to distinguish your company as a leading thought leader within the profession
- Largest discounts on all ASAP conferences
- Discounts on tools within online store
- Discounts on additional marketing opportunities (events, electronic and publications)
- Opportunity to host alliance team meetings at conferences
- Complimentary Job Postings within ASAP Career Center
- Complimentary e-subscription to Strategic Alliance Magazine
- Complimentary registration for all webinars
- Access to professional certification opportunities & other eLearning tools
- Access to Tools and Resources including member directory, member resource library
- A two year commitment
- For more information about Global Memberships contact Lori Gold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-562-1630 ext. 203
For additional information about ASAP membership, benefits, or how to get your organization involved today, contact Lori Gold at email@example.com or 781-562-1630 ext. 203.