ASAP European Alliance Summit
2017 Dates and Location Coming Soon
Thought Leader Global and The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals are proud to organize the ASAP European Alliance Summit annually in the late Fall. The most recent conference was held in London, England in November 2016.
Unique Features of this Event:
- 30 case study presentations from Alliance, JV and Partnerships Departments (all in-house), Practical Insights and Unbiased information
- 27+ Heads of Alliances, Joint Ventures, Corporate Partnering, Ecosystems and Business Development
- 15+ different countries represented for a truly global group of perspectives
- 10+ different industries represented including pharma/life sciences, energy, technology, automotive, manufacturing, engineering, consumer goods, telecom, chemical, etc. in two unique streams
- Emerging Trends: the Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Life Science Ecosystems, Automotive Partnerships, Telecoms, Digital Ecosystems, IP, Startup Partnerships, Smart Cities, Innovation, etc.
Click here to download the 2016 ASAP European Alliance Summit Brochure to see a sample of past programming.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEO, CFO, Directors, Managers of:
Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures, M&A, Corporate Development, Business Development, Portfolio Management, Integration Units, Human Resources, Programme Management, Change Management, Corporate Strategy, Strategy Execution, PMO
2016 Exclusive Corporate Perspectives:
- Facebook - New Partnership Models in a Digital Landscape
- Sanofi, Philips, IBM, Cisco - From Bilateral Alliances to Portfolios and Ecosystems
- Syngenta, Huawei - Digital Ecosystems
- Unilever - Ensuring a Collaborative Mindset as the Success Factor for Strategic Alliances
- Takeda - Centers of Excellence: Reaching Higher Levels of Development in your Alliance Relationships
- AstraZeneca - Maximizing Value though Divestments
- Oracle - Managing Channel at a Time of Market Transformation
- Bayer - Best Practice on R&D, Innovation and Partnerships with Academia
- Servier Monde - Setting Up an Alliance Management Function in Your Organization
- Johnson & Johnson - Making your Alliance Global
- Lundbeck - How to Manage IP in Innovation and Technology Partnerships
- GSMA - Develop the Design & Managing Partnership Models
What attendees are saying...
"Excellent event. Good to share ideas and network with like-minded European peers" – VP Strategic Alliances, Ipsen
"Lots of interesting presentations and insights. Great opportunity for networking which is extremely valuable" – VP Partnership Management, Deutsche Telekom UK