Program Manager, Global Alliances & Partnerships
Job Title: Program Manager, Global Alliances & Partnerships
Company: International SOS, Inc.
Location: In Person - Trevose, PA
The core function of this role is to build relationships with external partners to enhance and complement the value proposition Intl. SOS has to offer to its clients, demonstrate Intl. SOS’ value to its partners and their clients, as well as translating the message into executable steps within the Intl. SOS group to deliver incremental value.
• External Partner Relationship Management: Excel in building relationships and networking and manage relationship with senior stakeholders of a potential partner’s company.
• Internal Stakeholder Management: Have a strong network internally within Intl. SOS, and ability to exert influence, identify sponsor, and navigate through appropriate channels in a complex matrix organization to achieve alignment.
• Deep understanding of Intl. SOS Business: Solid grasp and interest of the Intl. SOS business from strategic vision, corporate culture, to operations, distribution and delivery capability. Ability to apply this understanding to the partner selection process to pragmatically launch and execute a successful partnership.
• Amazing Cross cultural and language, cross organizational communication skill with a diverse partner portfolio. 3-5 year experience in working in international or cross cultural setting.
• Collaborator and lead: highly energetic and efficient with experience in leading a team or working group.
• Delivering Results: Effective and result oriented approach to business development, and create engagement plan. 3-5 year experience in business development.
• Analytical: Strong analytical skill and financial awareness l to be able quickly process numerical, verbal, and written information. Required Work Experience:
• Proven experience in a sales / business development role with sales and gross profit responsibility and a track record of achievement.
• Direct B2B solution/consultative selling experience in complex / service industry with direct selling experience to large MNC’s across a broad range of industry verticals.
• Experience in one of the TMT verticals preferred.
• Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment. Previous working experience of selling to Emerging Markets is an advantage as is evidence of being able to develop and expand new business and account extension in established markets.
• Track record of building profitable global partnerships at the enterprise level and developing commercial and marketing vertical strategies that have driven substantial revenue for the company.
• Education: University Business Degree / MBA
• Experience in field sales, strategy, marketing and partnerships
• International exposure
• Experience in Entrepreneurship or start-ups
• Advanced Excel Skills, Visio, presentation and communication skills.
Required Languages: Ability to communicate in English fluently (oral and written) an absolute must. Ability to speak another language relevant to location and client base will be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying to this position please click on the link below: https://careers.internationalsos.com/job-invite/43156/
Direct Posting Inquiries to: Brian Washington, Director of Talent Acquisition, email@example.com