Project Director, Affiliate Strategy
Job Title: Project Director, Affiliate Strategy
Location: In-person, San Francisco, CA
Project Director of Strategic Growth plays a key role in UCSF Health’s growth and affiliation strategy. They will assist leadership in the project management (from concept to implementation) and due diligence of key activities as required to close major UCSF Health transactions such as acquisitions, affiliations, joint ventures, joint operating companies, management agreements, and other new venture development opportunities. Project management and strategic analytical support will occur across the continuum and will include acute, non-hospital and post-acute service providers.
The Project Director will also have responsibilities for ensuring appropriate due diligence in analyzing and projecting the outcome of growth activities, as well as assisting in negotiations, evaluations and other key transactional analyses.
They will report directly to the Director of Strategic Partnerships. This position will also provide support to other senior leaders in Strategy and Business Development based on specific project needs. Activities will include projects to analyze new opportunities, existing strategies, or provider arrangements. This position will also support regular review of financial and strategic metrics. The strategic development department includes planning, business development, health plan contracting, marketing and communications, and other functions that support UCSF Health’s Strategic Growth objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of business development concepts, best practices, and functions.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to assess complex issues and develop solutions. Experience performing complex data analysis.
- Advanced planning, project management, change management, and process improvement skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills to lead and work collaboratively and effectively with multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams; demonstrated leadership skills to motivate and influence others and members of multiple project teams.
- Advanced ability to develop comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Ability to achieve measurable results in a diverse stakeholder landscape balancing competing and conflicting interests.
- Demonstrated success in strategic analysis and planning and strong attention to details.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale programs and relationship development.
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to positively interact with executives, providers, and staff at all levels.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage ambiguous situations with minimal direction.
Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or equivalent experience/training. Two (2) years of project management experience.
Apply Online: https://ucsfmc.contacthr.com/118398274