Strategic Alliance Relationship Manager
Job Title: Strategic Alliance Relationship Manager
The Zenitel Strategic Alliance Relationship manager position is a multi-functional role, supporting Zenitel’s Strategic Alliance Program, creating growth via partnering, through active management of key Strategic Partnerships and Technology Partners within Zenitel’s Strategic Partner ecosystem.
- Provide sales support for opportunities associated with or generated by Strategic Partners, coordinating a team-based sales process and aligning with Partners' sales, marketing, business development, and Consulting teams in a Top-Middle-Bottom approach.
- Maintain and grow the business pipeline of opportunities within the Strategic Alliance program.
- Develop partner engagement activities: product presentations, sales training, marketing campaigns, sales alignment, regional and national events, tradeshow exhibitions.
- Define and manage Partner metrics and progress toward defined goals, via regular communication and Quarterly Business Reviews, both internal and external.
- Understand and support each partner’s needs and aspirations that are relevant to the alliance, and to respect the differences in organizational culture and style that are inherent in alliances.
- Between 25 to 30% travel to Strategic Partner meetings as well as travel to support Strategic Alliance Program events.
- Service mentality leadership style, recognizing the advantage of prioritizing the needs of the Zenitel Strategic Partner
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to facilitate an executive briefing and evaluation of program successes and needs
- Follow a defined client intimate, consultative sales process
- Take the appropriate risks to identify opportunities, improve processes, and solve problems.
- Excellent team player, adept at forming cross-functional teams, encouraging collaboration, diversity, and empathy.
- Show enthusiasm and energy, and embody the Zenitel values of Professional, Open, and Passionate
Minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant business area – Sales preferred
Email cover letter and resume to Kelly Lake at email@example.com