Market Your Company—and Your Alliance Brand—to the ASAP Community!
Are you looking for unique marketing opportunities that will firmly establish your company as a leader in alliance management and a partner of choice?
Do you want to increase your visibility among the top alliance thought leaders, companies, and executives?
You’ve come to the right place.
The ASAP community represents hundreds of alliance professionals, partnering executives, and thought leaders across a number of industries. ASAP can offer you a wide variety of marketing and branding opportunities through our key media and programming assets, ranging from printed and electronic publications to conferences and other events. Pricing for these opportunities starts as low as $1,500 and escalates from there based on the level of exposure your company desires. In addition, custom packages are available to meet your organization’s specific budget needs and marketing objectives.
Our audience represents both large and midsize companies and includes C-level executives, senior alliance directors and vice presidents, on down to manager-level personnel. Industries represented include:
- Information Technology: software vendors, systems integrators, resellers, telecommunications companies
- Biopharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences: big pharma, biotechs, CROs, CMOs
- Financial Services | insurance, banking, credit, fintech
- Utilities and Energy
- Engineering and Construction
- Consumer Packaged Goods
Our marketing assets include conferences and events programming (virtual and in-person), electronic and print publications, and our website. Just a sampling:
- ASAP Global Alliance Summit
- ASAP BioPharma Conference
- ASAP European Alliance Summit
- ASAP Webinars
- ASAP Strategic Alliance Quarterly
- ASAP Strategic Alliance Monthly
- ASAP Strategic Alliance Weekly
- ASAP Strategic Alliance Newsfeed
- ASAP Website Advertising and Advertorial
- ASAP Education Provider Partner Program (EPPP)
Don’t wait! To reach your desired audience and solidify your reputation as a partner of choice in your field, get in touch with ASAP today. To find out more about ASAP marketing opportunities and how they can help your company, please contact Kimberly Miller, Marketing Director.