Member Code of Ethics
Guidelines for ethical conduct by ASAP members
Our members strive to uphold the highest ethical principles both within the association and in the conduct of their alliances.
All ASAP members are committed to observing and promoting the highest standards of ethical conduct with the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals. ASAP members pledge to accept this code as a minimum guideline for ethical conduct and shall:
- Faithfully abide by the articles of incorporation, bylaws, and policies of the organization.
- Exercise reasonable care, good faith, and due diligence in governing and managing affairs.
- Fully disclose, at the earliest opportunity, information that may result in a perceived or actual conflict of interest.
Professional Excellence – Integrity
- Maintain a professional level of courtesy, respect, and objectivity in all matters and activities.
- Strive to uphold and assist other members of ASAP in upholding the highest standards of conduct.
- Respect the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Collaboration and Cooperation
- Respect the diversity of opinions as expressed or acted upon by the organization board, committees, and membership, and formally register dissent as appropriate. Promote collaboration, cooperation, and partnership among association members.