Director, Global and Strategic Alliances
Job Title: Director, Global and Strategic Alliances
Company: GE Healthcare
The success of these alliances will be measured by the positive alliance impact and engagement with product development and associated investment, go to market engagement and investment, and product/solution revenue associated with the alliance. This role will be responsible for supporting business-wide strategic alliance imperatives by creating, developing, and driving relationships that will optimize GEHC solutions and streamline and enhance collaborative GTM activities.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
This role will also include management of special partner related projects and leading collaborative and joint initiatives with and through key alliances.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new and existing and long-term technology strategies with alliances to optimize GTM and Technical relationships, marketing opportunities, and joint sales opportunities. Coordinating joint marketing plans and strategies to promote and communicate value to global market and specific customer communities.
- Leading initiatives with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Services organizations to conceive, design and execute high impact joint alliances collaborations which advance or accelerate key GEHC strategies and programs .
- Collaborating with GEHC Product Management and Engineering in conjunction with Alliance Subject Matter experts to implement joint technology collaboration and joint technical initiatives.
- Designing and negotiating collaborative agreements to formalize joint initiatives and to create appropriate governance.
- Tracking and reporting Alliance results and metrics for Alliances Council quarterly reviews.
- Serving as the strategic alliance liaison to all GEHC constituents including Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Legal, and Sales teams.
- Managing all Executive Business Reviews between GEHC and the respective Alliance
- Bachelor’s degree in technology discipline or business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic alliance, business development, marketing
- Experience in financial analysis, business case development, and financial modeling
- MBA preferred
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred and/or technology industry
- Prior business development, alliances management or consulting experiences preferred
- Strong business development, project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professional
- Travel is required up to 50-60%
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity .
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Apply on website: https://jobs.gecareers.com/healthcare/global/en/job/GE11GLOBALR3654291EXTERNALENGLOBAL/Director-Global-and-Strategic-Alliances?utm_source=linkedin&codes=linkedin&utm_medium=phenom-feeds