Alliance Approaches and Tools to Support M&A and Integration
Alliance practitioners are increasingly being asked to support acquisitions and integrations. Many of the approaches and tools you already use in alliances will work well despite the different pace and challenges of M&A. Some however will not be fit for purpose and will need adjusting to work well. In this roundtable session, Beyond the Deal will facilitate four discussion groups focused on how to transition your alliance tools and techniques into the world of M&A and integration. The separate roundtables will focus on four specific areas where differences between M&A and alliances can be subtle but profound:
- Managing communications, change and engagement
- Recognising and addressing cultural differences
- Managing post-deal initiatives and risks
- Building and maintaining executive sponsorship
Adding their expertise to these roundtables will be three experienced practitioners who have delivered both high performing alliances and integrations;
- Emma Barton, PhD | Director, Alliance and Integration Management (AIM) | AstraZeneca, Cambridge, UK
- Kinda Dalla | M&A Operations Manager | Vinted
- Brooke Paige, CSAP | Former Vice President, Alliance Management | Pear Therapeutic
You must be signed in to register for events.
This is an ASAP Members Only Event.