How Have SaaS and the Shift in Business Models Changed Tech Partnering?
No Canceling This Subscription
How has the transition to SaaS and subscription models—now pretty well advanced—changed tech go-to-market partnering strategies and business models? What are the implications for alliances and ecosystems going forward? In this interactive ASAP Roundtable, facilitators will guide participants as they explore and discuss the ways in which the move from upfront contracts and on-premise IT infrastructure to cloud-based technology underpinned by subscription models has affected such areas as:
- New alliance roles, responsibilities, and skills
- New economic and governance models
- The KPIs needed to measure and report success
- Partner compensation models and incentives in the new paradigm
- Getting alignment
- Partner enablement, especially for smaller and more traditional partners
You must be signed in to register for events.
This is an ASAP Members-Only event.