Senior Manager, Alliance Management
Job Title: Sneior Manager, Alliance Management
Location: In-Person in Nutley, New Jersey
The Senior Manager, Alliance Management is responsible for assisting in driving alliance management activities in the Alzheimer’s disease space by aligning internal strategic direction with alliance behaviors and results. This includes assisting in implementing key strategic initiatives internally and externally in alignment with Eisai leadership across multiple functions and responsibilities. Additionally, this role will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining a consolidated project plan and budget for all activities related to the global commercialization of the collaboration assets in the Alzheimer’s franchise. This role will work with finance and planning to maintain a consolidated view of the actual and forecasted budget for all activities contained within the AD Franchise project plan.
•Coordinates and prepares key agendas, presentations, meeting mins/actions along with Associate Director in Alliance and key stakeholders to ensure successful governance committee meetings with external partners.
• Build and maintain document archiving system to store critical Alliance related documentation for collaboration assets. Ensure site utilization for sharing of the information with the partners.
•Coordinates with Eisai global stakeholders from each key functional area (e.g., R&D, translational medicine, global value and access, market research, marketing, etc.) to identify the estimated and final cost of each pre-commercialization project, as well as the phasing of the cost.
• Monitors each consolidated project management plan to track and highlight the status of all activities against defined milestones and timelines and identifies any at-risk activities and their estimated impact on launch readiness.
• Compile and coordinates cross functional monthly activity reports for the global Alzheimer’s Disease Franchise, Finance, and Alliance team.
• Develops and maintains a consolidated global budget showing actual and forecasted spend levels for all pre-commercialization projects captured across the global project management plans for brand and above-brand initiatives.
• Reports/presents updates to the pre-commercialization project budget to Finance and senior management on a monthly basis.
• Completes all required training.
• Participates in required Spark for Change initiatives.
• Experience in managing strategic partnerships and/or related role in pharma and/or biotech
• Understanding of the drug development to market approval process
• Experience in monitoring and maintain multi-project budgets and forecasts
• Ability to work independently with strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• History of working in complex team environments with numerous/diverse stakeholders across the globe
• Ability to apply good judgment and lead problem solving within the team
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• BS minimum; MS and PMP certification a plus
• 5+ years relevant experience in pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry Knowledge
apply online: https://eisai.contacthr.com/110983095