Exam Prep Workshop
To join the elite few who have earned the highest level of professional certification available for a partnership professional, one must pass the CSAP exam, and a CSAP prep workshop is a requirement for becoming CSAP-certified.
All CSAP workshops go beyond knowledge building and include vigorous discussions about key senior leadership attributes. They begin with a brief case scenario designed to spark conversation around key alliance management themes, continue with a review of related concepts, and then conclude with a summary of key takeaways.
Courses address the following areas which are covered in the CSAP exam:
- Alliance Strategy and Partner Selection
- Alliance Formation Processes
- Managing Alliances
- Developing Organizational Alliance Skillsets
- Fostering Collaborative Organizational Mindsets
ASAP Face-to-Face CSAP Exam Prep Workshop
$1,344 per person
- In-person workshop session at the ASAP Global Alliance Summit or the ASAP BioPharma Conference
- The ASAP Handbook of Alliance Management: A Practitioner's Guide hard copy
- CSAP exam and proctor
For more information about upcoming exam prep programs, please contact Lori Gold, +1-781-684-9588.
“You get perspective on your own knowledge base [from other CSAP workshop attendees] that you can’t get among a team of research scientists or commercial experts in your company. You’re getting feedback from peers that you don’t often have a chance to get.”
Katherine Kendrick, CSAP, head of alliance management at Jazz Pharmaceuticals