Cross Cultural Communications
Transforming company culture presents challenges when working with partners where openness and cooperation are part of the formula for success. Through building strong frameworks, understanding cross-cultural communication, and incorporating storytelling alliance managers can improve communications, add points to the scorecard, and cultivate a win-win partnership.
Read. ASAP Strategic Alliance Quarterly Cover Story | Q4, 2015 | Upping Your Communication Game
Watch. ASAP Webinar | The Engines of Collaboration Inside and Beyond the Borders of Mainland China
Use. Culture Analysis and Planning Tool
Key takeaways include:
- Consider your company's and your partner’s cultures and actions you might take to prevent misalignment.
- Building strong frameworks, understanding cross-cultural communication from body language to virtual meetings.
- Transforming company culture to embrace principles of openness, cooperation, and win-win partnership.
- Providing a platform for strategic partners to share their voice and deliver the benefits and experience partners expect.
- Accelerating business within new and adjacent markets through alliance competency and capabilities.