TE-AM Alliance Training
Ensuring Alliance Success Across the Organization
Strengthen your organization’s collaboration capabilities and culture while improving partnership success and credibility as a preferred alliance partner. TE-AM Alliance Training engages internal cross-functional executives and professionals not directly connected with alliance management who work on or alongside alliance teams.
Benefits of the TE-AM Alliance Training:
- Increase team knowledge and potential success rates
- Provide a better understanding of how alliances fit into a company’s business strategy
- Build a corporate alliance culture within the organization
- Improve integration and alignment while increasing alliance consistency
- Acquire and hone advanced collaboration skills
- Assess the organization’s alliance capabilities and attractiveness as a preferred collaboration/alliance partner
Features of the TE-AM Alliance Training:
- One-day workshop for up to 20 participants
- Customized to fit your team and business partnership’s goals
- Interactive workshop that incorporates business exercises, small group discussions, and case studies
- Workshops are facilitated by some of ASAP’s highly accomplished alliance certified instructors
For more information regarding this program, please contact Lori Gold.