Starting, Strengthening, and Sustaining Strong Alliance Value Creation
Advanced Alliance Management - Starting, Strengthening, and Sustaining Strong Alliance Value Creation
Presented by alliance management executives from Eli Lilly and Company
Wednesday, September 28th, 2022
10:300 AM - 5:00 PM (EDT)
Building on the success of other sold-out virtual workshops lead by executives from Eli Lilly and Company, this program further develops the core skills of alliance management, regardless of industry while providing exposure to experience and learnings from Eli Lilly and Company's Office of Alliance Management and is ideal for:
- Seasoned alliance management professionals regardless of industry
- Individuals who are the sole alliance professionals at their organizations
- Leaders within a company's alliance management group or those who desire to become a department leader
Virtual workshop is presented from the perspective on common human behavior while featuring an advanced case study approach where attendees will explore:
- Common and unique techniques in maximizing alliance value from the start up, the steady state, and wind down phases of an alliance
- Key value inflection points like dispute management and alliance relaunch
Instructors will guide the case debriefs based on their expertise in managing human risk, business risk, and legal uncertainties.
David Thompson, CSAP
Chief Alliance Officer, Eli Lilly and Company
Kimberly E. Koch, CA-AM, MS
Senior Director, Alliance Management and Corporate Business Development, Eli Lilly and Company
Vickie Dalton, PsyD, HSPP
Forensically trained and clinical psychologist
Steve Twait, CSAP
Vice President, Alliance and Integration Management, AstraZeneca
Please Note: Workshop registration does not include access to the 2022 BioPharma Conference.
Members and guests must be logged in to register for events.
Do not have a log in? Please create an account and join our community.